When: Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month 5:00 – 6:30 pm Beginning October 2018 through April 2018
*If the Portage, Wisconsin Public Library is closed or released early the PFSP meeting will be canceled and announced on our facebook.com/portageskatepark page as canceled or with a new meeting location as soon as possible* Cancelations and Closings can be found at this link http://www.wkow.com/category/176140/closingscancellations
Where: The Portage Public Library
253 West Edgewater Street
Portage WI 53901
What we do: Answer your questions.
- Discuss where we are in our planning and fundraising stages
- Brainstorm and talk about what’s working and what isn’t
- New people bring new ideas and insights so everyone is welcome to attend a meeting
We also have shirts & wristbands and other items for sale.
Want to Volunteer? Contact us at email@example.com
Saturday April 21st 3-6 pm Spaghetti Feed Portage Elks Lodge. Open to the public and family friendly. $10 Adults $5 Children. Includes garlic bread and side salad. Contact Sue Turner 608.697.3256 for reservations.
May: 12th Saturday 3-8 pm Spring fling Niels wine house concert event. Bands: Jordon Kohel 3 to 4 pm, Acyuta 4 to 6 pm, Rough Gems 6 to 8 pm. 20% of beer sales from 3 to 11 pm will be donated to the Portage Family Skate Park Project.May: 26th Saturday 3-6 pm Maybash brat hut. N5297 Hendrickson Road. Rio WI 53960
- June: 2nd Saturday 10-2 pm Elements Board shop 20th anniversary celebration cookout Portage Goodyear Park
July: 26th Thursday Dusk Arrival time 4 pm Movie in the Park – Lego Batman
- August: 11th Saturday 9-3 pm Portage Citywide Flea Market brat hut
- September: 8th Saturday 9-3 pm Portage Citywide Flea Market brat hut