Online Donation Skatedeck Bid-a-Thon in March, 2014.
How would you like the chance to win a limited edition Portage family skate park deck/Elements board shop deck signed By Pro Skater David “Dave” Mayhew in March?
You can win a Limited Edition
We are holding an Online Donation Skatedeck Bid-a-Thon in March, 2014.
Opening Bid is $40.00 USA dollars placed by Kyle Little.
Place and enter your bid via the Paypal account listed below
Be sure to specify Dave Mayhew Skatedeck in the memo on Paypal.
- Bids are not cumulative and No Refunds will be given.1 (e.g. bidder #1 bids/donates $45, bidder #2 bids/donates $50, bidder #1 decides to try again and bids/donates $55-now bidder #1 has donated $100 and their high bid is $55, etc…)
- Your full information must be confirmed.
- You may not retract your bid under any circumstances.
- The First bid must be $45.00 USA dollars
- Bids must increase by $5.00 USA dollars example $45, $50, $55, $60 and to be considered donation/bid
- You may bid as often as you want and knowingly that your bid is a donation and only will be one winner.
- Bids will be updated by The Portage Family Skate Park Project President as they become available on The Portage Family Skate Park facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Portageskatepark
- If the winner is outside a 30 mile radius of Portage WI they agree to pay the shipping or come to pick it up.
- Winner agrees to take a photo with the signed board and share on all social networks tagging The Portage Family Skate Park Project
- Winner will also email a copy or copies of photo(s) and include a few lines about participation in the online auction and winning the Skate deck.
- “Photos and content to be used by The Portage Family Skate Park Project at their discretion.’ Any inappropriate photos will not be displayed and all tags removed.
- If these guidelines are not adhered to winner is subject to returning the board in its original condition at their expense and bid money will not be refunded.
- The contest will run through the month of March, 2014.
- Winner will be announced on our Facebook page facebook.com/Portageskatepark on 4/08/14.
^PayPal Account Link^
Remember to specify Dave Mayhew Skatedeck in the memo on Paypal.
1You may bid more than once but your bids are considered a donation as well as a bid and not refundable.
(e.g. bidder #1 bids/donates $45, bidder #2 bids/donates $50, bidder #1 decides to try again and bids/donates $55-now bidder #1 has donated $100 and their high bid is $55, etc…)
David “Dave” Mayhew is a retired professional skateboarder/ Due to his fluid technical abilities he was a member of two ‘super-teams’ in the late nineties: The A-Team and Enjoi. Dave retired from skateboarding to become owner and operator of a Skate Shop in his home town of Madison, Wisconsin. Dave designed the best selling Skate Shoe of all time. His pro-model skate shoe, the D3 made by Osiris. He is now living a vegan lifestyle. Alumni Boardshop Threepeat Alumnation 2008
Sport: Skateboarding – Street Style
Alumni Boardshop Owner – Madison, WI